for following their rules, here are a few things you can do to pass the time*:
1. Pretend like you're a mime locked in glass box.
2. Silently deliver Lincoln's Gettysburg Address to the other travelers. Pound the lectern for emphasis.
3. Practice your "Crane." You never know if they will try to sweep the leg.
4. Sneak up on and squash huge imaginary spiders. Don't forget to wipe your feet after each kill.
5. Stare at an old lady until you get her attention. Then mouth "help me" over and over.
6. Mimic every move the nearest TSA not-an-officer makes.
7. Talk on an invisible telephone with the guy in the next cage. Vehemently disagree with him.
8. The Ethiopian Shim Sham Sand Dance**.
* The extra time you gave yourself so TSA could not use your schedule against you.
** Seize this, Honkus.
The Silver Anniversary Murder
3 hours ago